Transition To New PCS Vendor: Kepro/Acentra
As the transition from Liberty Healthcare of NC to the newly awarded vendor for PCS Kepro/Acentra progresses, please note the below important dates.
Effective Friday 9/22/2023:
- Liberty Healthcare will stop scheduling and conducting in-person face to face assessments for PCS. Kepro/Acentra will begin scheduling all in-person face to face assessments Monday 9/25/2023 with the first assessments to be conducted Monday 10/2/2023.
- At 5pm Liberty Healthcare will stop accepting standard DHB 3051 Requests for PCS to include:
- Standard New Requests
- Change of Status (both medical and non-medical)
- Change of Provider (both fax and by phone)
- Managed Care Disenrollment
- Beginning Monday 9/25/2023 all standard DHB 3051 Requests for PCS should be sent to Kepro/Acentra at: 833-521-2626
Effective Tuesday 9/26/2023
- At 5pm Liberty Healthcare will stop accepting DHB 3051 Expedited New Requests. Beginning Wednesday 9/27/2023 all Expedited New Requests should be sent to Kepro/Acentra.
Effective Friday 9/29/2023:
- Liberty Healthcare will close its Customer Support Center effective end of business day 4:30pm. All PCS inquiries after that point should be directed to Kepro/Acentra.
- Kepro/Acentra Customer Support can be contacted by phone and email.
NC Medicaid Direct programs will transition to NCLIFTSS by Oct. 6, 2023.
See the transitions dates here.