Liberty Healthcare Logo
Questions? Call 1-919-322-5944
Assessing Eligibility for the North Carolina Medicaid Personal Care Services

Who To Call For PCS Questions & Billing Concerns

Determining who to call to help you with questions or billing concerns for Medicaid's Personal Care Services (PCS) can be a challenge. To assist you in determining who to call, we've put together a list of the most frequently asked questions.

NCTracks is the Medicaid Billing system for Personal Care Services.
NCTracks should be your resource for resolving any billing questions. However, there are some billing questions that Liberty Healthcare of North Carolina and other agencies can help you with. We've listed those below.
Question   Who To call
Who do I contact concerning retroactive Medicaid eligibility?   NCTracks
Who do I contact to confirm active Prior Approval (PA) dates for Providers?   Liberty
Who do I contact if the Prior Approval (PA) needs to be updated in QiRePort?   Liberty
Who do I call for "Service Not Authorized" claims?   Liberty
Who do I call for details on why a claim has been denied?   NCTracks
How do I bill for services?   NCTracks
Who do I contact for payment for services?
[FYI: Liberty does not pay the agency or withhold funds.]
Who handles Agency disputes about services being provided?   Program Integrity
Who sets pay schedules?
[FYI: Liberty does not set pay rate for aides.}
  NC Medicaid
Who do we contact if an aide has a question about receiving payment?   NC Department of Labor
Who do we get the 1099 tax form from?   NC Department of Labor
Who do I call for status on an appeal?
ALSO READ: "Can You Appeal A PCS Decision?
  Office of Administrative Hearings (OAH) Phone: 919-431-3000

For Medicaid Personal Care Services (PCS) Providers

READ THIS NEXT > "How To" Questions & Answers On Billing Procedures.

Contact Information